Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Computer Crash!!

Well it happened my computer crashed with no warning of course. Course it would have to happen now, when we have icy roads and getting more snow. So not sure how long it will be until I get another computer. Getting kinda excited now after the initial OMG I can't believe this is happening thing. Now I can upgrade and get one of those new ones with the 8GB RAM and 1T HD, woohoo! If you need to get ahold of me send emails to jamiedustin1@gmail.com instead of my shadowscraps eamil for awhile anyway until I get things switched around. Thanks for your patience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I fοunԁ it while searching on Үahoο
Νews. Do you have any tіps on how to get
lіsted in Yаhoo Νews? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Visit my web-site hcg extreme
my webpage - hcg to lose weight