Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm Going on Vacation, YAY!!!

Well heading out for vacation this morning!!! Finally all packed, everything taken care of and all ready to go! We are going to Florida to visit some relatives for a week. Hitting some of the sites down there, lol. Hopefully I will get some great pics at Sea World, etc. and if they turn out will share some. Had to take our dog to the kennel, hated doing that, and the neighbor will come over and check on the cats for us. One nice thing is that I can pick up our dog on Sunday next week, hated to leave her in their until Tuesday (forgot about it being Memorial Weekend). They took pity on me, hehehe. So will see everyone next week, hopefully will get alot of inspiration down there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great trip Jamie!!! Can't wait to hear all about it. :)